Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Write-a-Letter Wednesday, Dear Readers #2

Hello, Readers.

I had big plans to write a letter to my little siblings, imparting sisterly wisdom for today's Wednesday tradition. But looking at this computer screen is making me want to throw up.

Later this week, I wanted to talk about dating and engagements, and how two people can "know" they're ready for marriage.... But, the success of this plan will depend on my health as well.

Good news: I'm supposed to be at a meeting tonight, which I may legitimately be able to skip due to the circumstance! NOTE: this meeting would be with CEO, Mr. CEO, and the focus group, all mentioned here.

But, the nasty headache and queasiness also causes me to neglect my blog. (And neither will they allow me to watch TV, read, or generally do anything apart from curling up in the fetal position and whining.) It's official: I would go to the stupid meeting if it meant feeling better.

Anyway, I wanted to offer an explanation, as well as a, "Hey, I'll be back. Don't quit on me. I love you! I still have things to rant about or ponder with you!" Ugh. But the more I add to this message, the more the screen spins....

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment